Saturday, July 7, 2007

Sigh

It's been some time now since my last post. I was on vacation for two weeks. I was time off from work but it wasn't all happy and joyful. I had a great time with my cousin Jason in Waupaca to start. Got to go to an employee only party with about 40 women and 4 men and that was a blast... crazy girls! Then the second week I went to Jellystone park with my friends. So all in all there were good times. However the bad shit happened too... my Playstation Portable stopped working and as yet has to show signs of life... I chalk it up to how humid it's been. My phone's 9 key no longer functions and I think it's for the same reason. So yeah, basically two of my most used possessions now no longer work right. Ever tried txting someone without the use of the 9 key? It's nearly impossible since the letter Y is there! As for other bad shit... I'm tired of my crappy lack of hours at Staples. I'm going to go back to just Saturdays and get a full time job during the week. Actually on that point I do have some very good news.... I got two calls this week from employers interested in me. One is an insurance firm which sounds not so bad. The other is a week to two week long project replacing pc's for a large company with the potential to be hired on afterwords... this one is so me for work and pay is $18 an hour and it starts next Thursday. Sooo yeah, that'd be nice. Only drawback is that I'm scheduled at Staples T/Th/Fri/Sat these next weeks. Guess I'll just have to tell them I'm getting a new job? Dunno. Well, feedback and advice would be appreciated. :)

Mike

1 comment:

Point Dexter said...

Sounds like a good trip?

Its funny how much we rely on technology.

Best of luck with the job thing. Burn Staples down already!