Monday, July 16, 2007

Acrimony

Tonight I did some reading... I read all the posts back about nine months or so on my Xanga site. I read the protected posts that those of you here cannot see. The ones that only Sami and myself could read and comment on at the time. I think back on my time with Sami. We had some very good times. Honestly though, reading through all that makes me feel physically ill. I hadn't realized how far it had borrowed into my being. I wish her luck because I am incapable of wishing harm on someone. I also wish her to feel what I felt. To know what it was like to be there like I was and get hurt so badly. Part of me feels good knowing it's over, but part feels a sadness and longing of times once wonderful. I know she'll probably never read this but that is alright. It helps me put my heart and mind at ease writing it all down. I could spew volumes of how I feel but it'll never really fix the problem.

I took the seed of sorrow that was left of my heart.
I planted it alone in a shallow grave.
I gave it light and blood.
It's grown to fruition.
It is a black thing of despair and loathing.

It's so sad to witness. I know many of you feel this yourselves. It's hard to love someone and despise them at the same time. It is quite unavoidable though at this point.

No comments: