Sunday, May 20, 2007

Amazing weekend

Took a trip North to Lena to visit my cousin John at his new house. So much happened that I fail to remember it all... or it could've been the alcohol induced haze. :) Lot's of drinking since it was up Nort. All in all it was a fantastic time though. Made lots of new friends and hooked up with old ones. Had a huge ass cookout yesterday in the rain. Then just chilled, played drinking games and watched Blazing Sadles. Also got lots of pictures but my dumb ass forgot the camera there! Lol it's cool, John's dropping it off on his way to Madison when he's heading to work. Even had 3 girls put their numbers in my phone. Always nice when you don't even have to ask for the number. Drove back today and made it home in record time. Now I'm just eating a late breakfast of bacon, scrambled eggs and fried toast. Yeah, it's not healthy but this whole weekend shot that idea all to hell. ;)

Mike

1 comment:

Point Dexter said...

I cooked out yesterday ;)