Friday, April 6, 2007

WoW

As the title says I've been playing Worlds of Warcraft more lately. I am a 30/31 resto druid... Up until today I was going with this 30/31 build, which is a good hybrid between melee and healer... However I was missing the damage I was doing as a full feral build. I came up with this 30/31 build which has AMAZING damage. With the first build I'd typically have to heal after every fight or at least every other fight. With the new build I have to heal typically after every 10+ fights. The reason... I can stun and backstab the mob 3-4 times before it even gets to touch me... then I can stun it again and get another 2-3 backstabs in... the finish it off with a finishing move. HUGE dps (damage per second) difference! Ok, well I've rambled on enough about it but if you decide to play a druid try my build out, you won't be disappointed!

Misury

3 comments:

Point Dexter said...

Transfer *cough* servers *cough cough*

Point Dexter said...

Halfway to 67! You're going down buddy!

Point Dexter said...

over masturbation? That's bullshit.