Sunday, March 18, 2007

Good times

Just chilling at my Mom's waiting for Sunday dinner to be ready and thought I'd take a moment to post. I worked until 5:30 last night at Staples and then immediately changed and ran to Appleton to meet everyone at my aunt's place. We drank and celebrated Tom's birthday and had a damn fine time! Then I broke ranks and headed over to Kevin and Kate's place for some more drinking... man, did I mention I love St. Patty's Day?! xD Stayed there until about 12:30 and then headed to a bar in Menasha to chill with fam and friends for the rest of the night. All in all it turned out to be a really tight night and I had a ton of fun! Got LOTS of pics but haven't put any up yet... eventually I will get around to it. ;) Well I hope you all had a great time too!

Misury

2 comments:

Point Dexter said...

Let's see the drunken pics!

Tim said...

i worked during saint patty's day :(

third shift FTL :(